- Lew Fulton on Fuel Strategies Podcast
- An In-Depth Look At Lyft And Uber Drivers
- Biofuel Tracker Report
- Natural Gas as a Bridge to Hydrogen Transportation Fuel?
- Lew Fulton discusses Automation and Freight at Watts Radio
- Fulton talks about 3 Revolution at Cap Radio with Beth Ruyak
- Joan Ogden discusses Hydrogen fuel and Fuel Cell Vehicles in Watts Radio Interview
- Lew Fulton Talks Transportation in Watts Radio Interview
- New research on how ride-hailing impact travel behavior By Regina R. Clewlow, Ph.D.
- Exploring the Role of Natural Gas in U.S. Trucking
- How to Combine Three Revolutions in Transportation for Maximum Benefit Worldwide
- UN Climate Change Conference COP22 in Marrakech: Launching a New Era of Transportation Practicalities
- UC Davis Transportation Researchers Collaborate with State Policymakers on CA Sustainable Freight Plan
- Paris Climate Accord: A Strong Call to Action, Including Transportation
- Alumna Julia Sohnen’s Career Charges Forward with BMW
- Big data makes its presence felt across the energy industry: Q&A with Amy Myers Jaffe
What We Do
What is the Sustainable Transportation Energy Pathways program?
Why Sponsors Value the UC Davis STEPS Program
UC Davis Modeling of Sustainable Transportation in a Complex, Global Energy System
First Person Accounts: STEPS Students and Alumni
Sustainable Transportation Energy Pathways:
A Research Summary for Decision Makers
Edited by Joan Ogden and Lorraine Anderson
UC Davis Institute of Transportation Studies
The STEPS 2007-2010 program conducted robust, impartial, comparative analyses of different fuel and vehicle pathways, drawing on engineering, economics, environmental science, and consumer behavior. In this book, researchers synthesize key insights from the STEPS program, informing decision makers in industry and government about the potential costs and benefits of different fuel and vehicle pathways and illuminating viable transition strategies toward a sustainable transportation future. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons license.
explore book here